Macular Degeneration Glasses for Distance Viewing
WHAT CAN MACULAR EYEWEAR FOR DISTANCE VIEWING HELP DO?
- Drastically improve watching TV hands-free and comfortably from 5-15 feet away instead of having to be right on top of the TV set.
- See the faces of friends and family.
- Participate in tasks that require seeing people, objects, or environments roughly 5-15 feet away from them.
- See a major improvement in quality of life at an affordable cost.
How To Use Macular Eyewear for Distance Viewing
- Step 1: Put on Macular Eyewear for TV/Distance with no other glasses on your face.
- Step 2: As you look in the distance, slowly rotate the "focusing wheel" on the side of the glasses to adjust focus to its clearest image.
- Step 3: As you move to look at different objects at different distances, you may have to "re-focus" by rotating the focusing wheel.